Bitumen Coated Fiberglass Geogrid 50/50kn/M for Asphalt Reinforcement
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-2 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Square Meters||US $0.2-2/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||PVC Tube+PE Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FGG30,50,60,80,100
- Application: Retaining Wall, Steep Slop, Dam, Road Base
- Function: Anti-slip, Reinforcement
- Material: Fiberglass
- Model Number: 25kn-300kn
- Elongation Rate: <=4%
- Roll Length: 50m-100m
- Specification: ISO9002
- HS Code: 7019399000
- Color: Black
- Viscose: With Viscose
- Classification: Fiberglass Geogrid
- Name: Bitumen Coated Fiberglass Geogrid 50/50kn/M 100/10
- Mesh Size: 12.7*12.7mm. 25.4*25.4mm
- Roll Width: 1-6m
- Trademark: cadeer
- Origin: Taian, Shandong, China
Bitumen coated fiberglass geogrid 50/50KN/M 100/100/KN/M 120/120KN/M 150/150/KN/M 200/200KN/M for asphalt reinforcement
Tensile Strength At Break: 25kn~200kn
Roll Width: 1.5m, 2m,3.0m,3.95m,5.8m
Roll Length 50m, 100m
Certificate ISO, CE
Package:PVC TUBE+PE FILM
1. A kind of planar mesh material using alkali-free fiberglass yarn as base body and then coated with high quality modified asphalt.
2. Warp knitted with oriental structure which gives full play of yarn strength and improves its mechanical property to make the product high tensile, tearing and creep-resistant.
3. Coated with asphalt making full protection of the fiberglass matrix and greatly improving its wear and shear resistance.
4. Having a good performance in pavement strengthening, track cracking and solving difficulties of strengthening the bituminous pavement.
1. Light weight, high tensile strength, high modulus, low elongation and good toughness.
2. Corrosion resistance, no long-term creep, long life span.
3. Good physical and chemical stability and good thermal stability.
4. Resistant to fatigue cracking, high-temperature track and low temperature shrinkage cracking.
5. Delaying and decreasing crack reflection.
1. Maintenance of old asphalt road reinforcement of asphalt pavement.
2. Converting old cement concrete road into composite road.
3. Restraining reflection cracking caused by block shrinkage.
4. Preventing and controlling the cracking caused by new and old combination and uneven settlement.
5. Road extension.
6. Reinforcement of soft soil foundation and overall strength of roadbed.
25.4×25.4 Or 12.7×12.7 Or 50.8x50.8
<span color:#333333;"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Elongation at break
You may also interested in other products