Geogrid Discount Biaxial PP Geogrid for Road and Farm Construction
|FOB Price:||US $0.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TGSG
- Application: Retaining Wall, Steep Slop, Dam, Road Base
- Function: Anti-slip, Reinforcement
- Material: Plastic
- Geogrid Width: 1-6m
- Name: Geogrid Discount Biaxial PP Geogrid for Road and F
- Transport Package: Nude Package
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Color: Black
- Viscose: Without Viscose
- Classification: Plastic Geogrid
- Geogrid Strength: 15-45kn/M
- Length: 30m, 50m
- Trademark: CADEER
- Specification: 15-45kn/M
- HS Code: 3926909090
1. Cetificate :CE,ISO
PP Biaxial geogrids
Biaxial geogrids are made of macromolecule polymer by the process of being stretched out, formed into lamella, punched regularly and then longitudinal and transverse elongated. They have much higher longitudinal and transverse tensile strength. These structures can supply alinking system to soil, which be used broadly to enable the permanent bearing capacity of roadbed.
Biaxial Geogrid Features:
1. high tension resistance.
2. high plane torsion resistance modulus.
3. good creep resistance and stable chemical nature.
4. high mechanic damage resistance.
5. reduce filling thickness, improve bearing capacity.
Biaxial Geogrid Application:
1. road, railways, airports.
2. packing area, dock goods yard.
3. soil slope, mine, gallery.
Specifications of PP Biaxial geogrids
|Longitudinal Tensile Strength ≥(KN/m)||15||20||30||40||45|
|Transverse Tensile Strength≥(KN/m)||15||20||30||40||45|
|Longitudinal Strength at 2% Strain|
|Transverse Strength at 2% Strain|
|Longitudinal Strength at 5% Strain|
|Transverse Strength at 5% Strain|
You may also interested in other products